Tuesday 28 January 2014

Tracks that I could work with…

  • Researching Music and Sound for our film openings has been one of my favourite tasks I've done so far, as I thought it was pretty cool how sound could change the context of a clip.

So the first sound that I like was happy house music. This type of music could be used in the opening of a summer/spring break sort oF teen drama for example: SPRINGBREAKERS




The next track I've chosen is a R&B/Hip Hop  which I believe will be suitable for a teenage romance films such as 'A Cinderella Story'.



My third track reminded me of something sinister and abnormal so I think it could go really well will a fantasy/sci-fi film such as 'Twilight' or 'The Mortal Instruments'





My final track I've chosen is something I think can really work well with an indie teen drama film such as 'Submarine'



No comments:

Post a Comment