Friday 7 February 2014

Blog review!

I decided that it was about time that i reviewed how i think our blog is going and what can be done to improve.
 I think i need to improve on the frequency of posts and improve the presentation by using more interesting platforms to blog. For example using video to create blog posts for better visuals and voice recordings in stead of just reading the posts. I think the quality of the blog posts is going well and i just want to post more often about anything that may be relevant to the teen film genre and making our film opening! I am currently working on a video log of our filming which will be posted in due course showing behind the scenes footage, the making of, bloopers and will discuss any issues or problems we encounter.
I am also going to add more photos so the posts are easier to engage with!

No comments:

Post a Comment