Wednesday 26 February 2014

Can you keep a secret day three

Today was a PRODUCTIVE day, thank god I got to use that word, with the way the film opening has been going so far I never thought I'd see the day.  Today we filmed on LOCATION  with ALL of the group members.  I was appointed Camera woman as all of the other girls had to act in the scene. being the camera woman gave me the FREEDOM and flexibility to shoot as many shots as I wanted from various positions and using various angles. There was also alot of pressure on me as I had to remember about HEAD SPACE , which I totally forgot about in the forest, but luckily, somehow, it still turned out okay.
 The location  was huge and got dark very quickly, the forest  was really MUDDY and very slippery,  and should  have been put in the risk assessment,  as we could have fallen holding the steady cam and been hurt or could have damaged the equipment, or the actors costumes all of which would could have delayed  filming.  Epping forest was the perfect location the lakes, bushes and trees were great for the background scenery.  

The most enjoyable part of the journey was the Cold dark time consuming journey home. 

Vlog 3

No comments:

Post a Comment