Saturday 1 February 2014

Creative Commons - Ideas for a film opening

I did some research on Creative Commons looking at the different types of music used in movies. From Horror to Comedy to Romance, there are thousands of options on Creative Commons to choose from. Here are examples of some music I found on SoundCloud and other websites:



For a typical thriller/horror film you would expect this kind of music to be heard at some point (or something similar). I first selected to search music from SoundCloud on Creative Commons, then in the Search bar I typed the word 'Creepy' and here is what I found :




 I then searched 'Happy' in Creative Commons and I wanted to search it in Jamendo, another website similar to SoundCloud.
This kind of music would be heard in a Comedy or Drama film.







No comments:

Post a Comment