Tuesday 11 February 2014

The script for our opening!

I have written the script for our opening! 
Here it is...

DETECTIVE: Kadey Brash, Georgia Oakley, Jasmine Denford. What were you doing last Friday night?

KADEY: Nothing! I was…er at Jasmines house.

GINA: I was at Jasmines house.

JASMINE: We were hanging out at my house.

DETECTIVE: Did you leave the house?

KADEY: Um…no.

GINA: No.

JASMINE: Nope.

DETECTIVE: Are you sure because we have reason to believe otherwise. You left the house didn’t you?

KADEY: Only briefly!

GINA: For a moment.

JASMINE: For like five seconds.

DETECTIVE: Why?

KADEY: Fresh air?

GINA: Fresh air.

JASMINE: Fresh air.

DETECTIVE: You went into the forest didn’t you?

KADEY: No.

GINA: No.

JASMINE: No.

ALL: I have no idea what you’re talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment