Tuesday 11 March 2014

Thoughts about editing (Day 3)

Okay, so today was the day that I was given the opportunity to have a turn with editing the film opening. I have to say that IT WAS THE MOST STRESSFUL TIME EVER. At the end of Day 2 editing, the group and I thought we were pretty much done with the whole editing process, so you can imagine our shock when we discovered that wasn't the case. After today I've actually learnt that editing has to take a long period of time if you want to your film to come out in the best possible quality. In addition, I'm finally understand how stressful it must be to edit a film for a WHOLE MOVIE. Having to go through ALL those clips, one by one... Selecting clips that would work for one scene and others... Gosh, the whole thing is giving me a headache. Today I've come to the realisation that the producing a film is NOT EASY

No comments:

Post a Comment