Thursday 13 March 2014

Who's the girl behind the screen...

glittertextmaker.info

Okay, I think it's obvious that I just LOVE using colour whenever I make a post. I mean, how else am I supposed to express myself?!
I never did enjoy plain text simply because it's well... Boring. So, I thought "these are my post, why not make it a little more fun?" And that's what I did. You may have also noticed that I'm also obsessed with the whole idea of GlitterText (first appearance was made in the 'The Bling Ring' post). I just think it's another great way of bringing some life to the post. In addition, I'm completely love the whole idea of gifs. The first post we ever posted was a gif (I think). I just remember being so excited while we were making it (gosh I was so childish... =3). Another thing! I'm always writing little comments in brackets. That's something I've discovered along the way and I just thought it was another great way of showing off my personality. 







No comments:

Post a Comment