Sunday 2 February 2014

Possible Music and Sound I could use in a Film Opening

Looking at Copyright and Copyright Free Music has got me wondering about possible soundtracks that could be suitable for various teen Film openings. I've put together a list of 3 soundtracks that could be used in various film openings.

Adventure 

When Listening to this song I picture a 'southern' bar filled with good looking women in skimpy clothes serving booze to drunk men, as the song continues some Foreign people arrive which makes the regulars unhappy.













Romance 
When Listening to this song I automatically think of  young kids 'in love' playing together in the countryside.












Dance
Now this soundtrack probably isn't the best choice to be used in a film opening, but this is the type of soundtrack I could Imagine in a low Budget Dance film.





No comments:

Post a Comment