Friday 14 March 2014

Conclusion - All The Things Condensed...

To conclude, my skills and knowledge with the technology and equipment have improved greatly such as editing in Final Cut Pro and using Photoshop. I had also experimented using different softwares, I had never been shown how to use Motion before but after launching it and looking at the tools it was pretty straight forward despite not knowing how Motion worked.

I stepped out of my comfort zone to see what I could achieve. I now know the different techniques and rules of how to use the filming equipment such as the fig rig and the camera itself.

Furthermore, I know where to get copyright free music (CreativeCommons) and how to make my own GIFs. Prezi and Timtoast are a more creative way of making presentations and are simple to make.

Working as a team helped me to be organized and get things done for the sake of others as well as myself. I have developed my functional and communication skills from working together as a team too.

This experience has helped me to manage my time and get things done primarily before it's too late. I have learnt to be sharp and not be so lazy when it comes to getting the easy things out of the way.

The overall process has been a good experience for me, I have learnt new technical skills and personal skills and hope to use these efficiently in the future.






No comments:

Post a Comment