Friday 14 March 2014

What I Could Do Better

Even though everything is almost done and is up to date I also think I could've done better in some areas. For example I have learnt that being laid back doesn't do any good for me, I was behind with my work on the blog (I didn't have enough posts!) and I also didn't blog as much as I should have done. I am lucky to have got myself up to date with my work otherwise I would not have secured a good grade or worked to the best of my ability and potential.

Like Lauren and Danniella I could've made short Vlog's during the process to show my perspective and to make my blog posts show diversity and make them more fun. What I also could do better is managing my time, I tend to leave things to the last minute which is a bad habit, so this is something I have addressed and learnt from in particular.

No comments:

Post a Comment