Tuesday 18 March 2014

Evaluation Question 6


Question: What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?


Here is a short presentation which talks about some of the  technology is used to make my film opening, I have included a range of digital and non digital technology. 




There is a Mute button on the prezi if you don't like the music.


Lastly .... 


Photo booth was a very important technology used throughout the coursework  it was the application that
enabled me to take selfie's and document the journey throughout.

Working

Bored


Fed up


.....

To conclude I have learnt how to use a variety of new technology and my knowledge has improved. I think it's important to use a range of technology and different software, as they have different features that contribute to creating a better product.







No comments:

Post a Comment