Tuesday 11 March 2014

My Achievements




Throughout the experience of creating a film opening ... filming and editing,  I have LEARN'T alot. but instead of listing long paragraphs I decided to use BULLET points here goes ...

Filming
  • Head space 
  • Positioning Actors
  • Using fig rig
  • Best times to film
  •  Manipulating Lighting
  • How to handle Filming in public spaces
  • Editing 
  • How to make a split screen
  • How to create a ident
  • How to frame titles 
  • I learn't about Rendering files
  • Using transitions effectively 

General 
  • Time management
  • group work
  • how to deal with disagreements 
  • Communication
  • importance of planning 
  • importance of research
  • budgeting 
  • Having realistic expectations

Overall,  I enjoyed the experience and even though this list is not that long, subconsciously I have learnt tons more.  The majority of the things I have learnt aren't technical they are more about teamwork and developing personal weaknesses. 







No comments:

Post a Comment