Sunday 9 March 2014

My Current thoughts on Editing ...

I LOVE editing it's something that I genuinely enjoy, but I  never realised how much TIME it took to complete a film opening. I've been coming in at lunch times and staying after school to complete parts of the opening and EXTRA videos and posts which I still ENJOY but it's becoming a little bit of a drag. Editing the same footage over and over gets a little tiring.
Working on a big project like this has really opened my eyes to how much time, effort and TEAMWORK goes into creating a project like this.  I find it hard to edit in a group because it's difficult to get my suggestions across to the whole group and sometimes it becomes DRAINING.   I have so many ideas I find it easier to just work on my own project, but I have LEARNT and now understand that it is not the best way to work on a big production so I'm going to make an extra effort to work in a group setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment