Thursday 13 March 2014

What I hope to do with my new skills...

I know it's a little cheesy to say that I'll probably start producing my own stuff after I've learnt all these tricks but... I really think I will. These new skills didn't only benefit me during the project but also it could help me in the future to. Here in the following way: 

  • Lucky enough to discover Prezi: It's a quicker way of presenting a certain topic and make it look a lot nicer too. I think it's fair to say that it's more advanced than PowerPoint.
  • Editing my own videos: Now that I have the skills, my own personal videos can look like it's been edited by the professionals!
  • Discover my love for sound once more: Hopefully, some time in the future I would like to produce my own music. How effective a piece of sound can be in a film still amazes me.
  • Open minded: At the start of this projected I was so headstrong I wouldn't even allow simple changes to be made, afraid that it would affect a certain something negatively. Now, I'm able to accept that change can be good

No comments:

Post a Comment