Thursday 13 March 2014

What I've learnt...

It's been a long... Long road... 


It definetly has been a long road but it's been so worth it! Before I took up this course, I've never did Media Studies (back in secondary school) so I never worked with a camera before, used softwares such at Final Cut Pro and so forth. But for the last few months I'm proud to say differently. As I wasn't able to only pick up on new skills (will be expressed in the next post) I was able to get familiar with group work once more
Numerous amount of times, before I started the course I always believed that Media Studies were going to be one of my easiest subjects. Boy was I wrong. If I didn't have the support from my other teammates then I know this whole project would have been completely impossible. In addition, I've also learnt that it's okay to get into a few disagreements as it shows that we all have a strong passion when it came our work. But as long as it doesn't take up too much of our time then it's okay. 
But I think it's important to remember that I don't go into something with fixed ideas again.

No comments:

Post a Comment