Friday 14 March 2014

How This Experience Will Help Me For The Future

I have developed very useful skills and I am now familiar with the different softwares I have talked about. So if ever I want or need to edit a particular video I can go straight to Final Cut Pro and edit anything the best I can.Also, if I want to make a creative presentation I will know exactly how to use Prezi or Timetoast instead of using the same old Microsoft Powerpoint which I had been using all the time for presentations.

My editing skills could help me in future if I decide to experience the real world of filming,producing and editing. It could also help me to be able to teach others how to use the software I have been using. With my Photoshop skills I can create logos and posters (just like I did for our Swede) and this could be very beneficial for me later on.


No comments:

Post a Comment